Euro Leash - Double-Connection - Multiple Colours
The Euro leash with a detachable handle, was developed to work in combination with the patented FREEDOM Harness as a front/rear control. This is a great option if you want to use the 2 connections on the harness with a longer leash. You may also connect to the dog’s collar and harness simultaneously for added control from the rear.
The Euro Leash also has many other configurations listed below. See illustration for reference. Read Leash Configuration Options listed in Tab at Bottom of page.
Please enter your email address below to receive an update once this product restocks.
You can wash it in the washing machine by placing the leash in a pillow case and using the gentle cycle OR place the harness in a sink filled with cold water and detergent. Let it soak and rinse it well. Always air dry your harness.
• Traffic handle all by itself.
• Connect the Traffic Handle to the stationary ring at end of the leash and use it as an 8′ leash.
• Fold leash in half. Clip one end of the leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Trafffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
• To create a 2-foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating o-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
• Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
• Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
• To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach the leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of the leash around a pole, fence post, railing, or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
• Leash and Collar Combo - Use it as a temporary leash and collar. Slide the black washer lock all the way down to the bolt snap, and attach the same bolt snap to the floating o-ring, creating a loop. Slip the loop over your dog’s head, pull slightly as to gather excess, and use it as a slip lead to get your dog home safely. (this should not be a permanent collar, but an emergency collar to get your dog or a stray dog safely home)