Adoption is something close to our hearts and to those who have made this choice they have become the saviour of many animals.
We Adopted is an anthology of modern, real-life fairy tales of doggie salvation. It features some of the most incredible comeback stories, tales of resilience, forgiveness, trust, love, human cruelty, greed and miracle rebounds, dogs on the brink of death and the owners who never gave up on them.
Most of the dogs in this book have been through their own personal Hell. Every single one at the hands of a species called Humans. And they have all bounced back and remain as trusting and as compassionate and loving as ever.
The stories are accompanied by stunning editorial fashion spreads. No one would ever guess that these beautiful canine models were once abused, neglected, crippled or abandoned.
20% of the proceeds from the book will be donated to OSCAS (Oasis Second Chance Animal Shelter) www.oscas.sg - A local dog shelter where two of our furry staff members come from and where we have been volunteering for a few years with the ulitmate hope to help find more of these beautiful dogs the homes they deserve.
Published by Marshall Cavendish
- product dimensions: 184 x 250 mm
We Adopted! A Collection of Dog Rescue Tales. By Daniel Boey
- By Daniel Boey, commonly referred to as the Godfather of Singapore fashion, who's also a fashion / creative director, TV personality, lifestyle curator and author
- Features 54 Singapore rescue dogs and 34 amazing comeback tales: Abused, Abandoned, Neglected, Chained, Unwanted, Overlooked, Ex-Breeding, Saved From the Street, Saved from the Frying Pan, Ex-K9
- 282 page book accompanied with stunning editorial fashion spreads featuring these specials dogs
- Contributions by Louis Ng, Member of Parliament & founder of ACRES Dr. Jaipal Singh, Executive Director of SPCA Cheryl Chou, Miss Universe Singapore 2016 Belinda Lee, actress & host and Glenda Chong, newscaster
- Cover designed by Designed by Sam Lo and Zakhran Khan