Take a walk on the wild side.
One of a kind. These Safari creatures have had too much of a good meal. Gabi the Giraffe comes with a big round belly. Some belch, some squeak and some kind of roar. Instead of grazing the grassland, Gabi will bounce and tumble across your living room floor.
Each of these magnificent Safari Wildlife comes with an over-sized squeaky in their belly, and both hind legs slide from from side to side during tugging.
* Suitable for medium to large dogs or petite dogs with an appetite for large toys.
* Each plush toy comes with a unique sounding supersized squeaker, perfect for hours of rambunctious fun and adjustable sliding hind limbs made from high-tensile strength cotton rope, which is great for epic tug-of-war games
* Hand-made craftsmanship, double layer exterior and inverse-stitched edges ensure extra durability
* Each Under the Safari Wildlife comes with squeaker for hours of rambunctious fun!
* Eco-friendly PlantFill (R) filler made from 100% post-consumer certified-safe recycled plastic bottles
* Contains AZO-free dye
* Machine washable and dryer friendly
In line with P.L.A.Y.’s continued commitment to helping animals in need, the manufacturer contributes 2% of the purchase price to benefit the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) to aid in its mission to reduce the commercial exploitation of animals, protect wildlife habitats, and assist animals in distress.
Size: 21cm x 13cm x 19cm
P.L.A.Y was born out of necessity, to find the best bed for its creators' furry bundle of joy, Momo the Pug. From beds to toys, their products are made with our furry family in mind. They are designed with a little twist, a little quirkiness and into something that we would want in our living room or bedroom. The team is serious about caring for the environment. Beds and toys are filled with PlanetFill (R) polyfibre that come from post consumer recycled plastic bottles. In 2015, P.L.A.Y. was upgraded from Silver to Gold by Green America's Green Business Certification Programme. The team believes in giving back by partnering International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW), and fronts the Warm Bellies Initiative by contributing mats to shelter animals.