NOTE: If your size is not available, a new shipment is arriving in January 2022, please email email@example.com to pre-order. Let us know your name, delivery address, and mobile contact and we will follow up with your invoice.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behaviour and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you are able to control pulling, as well as redirecting your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode and the nylon webbing has been tested to pull up to 3800 lbs. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
- 5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs, for example – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
- 1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to use in correlation with the Freedom No-Pull Harness and provides additional control points. This allows the weight to be evenly distributed. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle which allows the leash to be used in multiple configurations.
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two attachment points, the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
FREEDOM No-Pull Harness Leash - REFLECTIVE Red
- A patented control loop on the back of the harness, which tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling & makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable & safe experience for both of you.
- Made with stainless steel hardware & four adjustment points to ensure that it is more than strong enough to hold any size dog, from 14 lbs (6.3kg) up to 250lbs +(113kg).
- The Chest strap is lined with Swiss Velvet, which helps prevent rubbing & chaffing sores behind the legs & the straps are all turned out to prevent sores & raw spots along the seams.
- It also features a structural ring on the front of the harness to give better control. Connecting to this ring is Optional but it does allow you to connect to the front & back of the harness simultaneously.
Please note: Breed sizing recommendations is for reference only, should not replace an actual chest measurement.
X-SMALL: Chest size 15 - 20 inch | Weight 6kg to 13kg | Recommended Harness width 5/8 inch. Suitable for breeds: Italian Greyhound, Jack Russel Terrier, King Charles Spaniel, Pug, Minature Schnauzer, Shi Tzu.
SMALL: Chest size 18 -24 inch | Weight 11 - 17 kg | Recommended Harness width 5/8 inch. Suitable for breeds: Beagle, Boston Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, French Bull Dog, Scottish Terrier, Standard Dachshund.
MEDIUM: Chest size 22 - 28 inch | Weight 15 - 20 kg | Recommended Harness width 5/8 inch. Suitable for breeds: Australian Cattle Dog, Australian Shepherd, Border Collie, Sheltie, Welsh Corgi, Whippet.
MEDIUM: Chest size 22 - 28 inch | Weight 18 - 27 kg | Recommended Harness width 1 inch. Suitable for breeds: American Staffordshire Terrier, Basset Hound, Bull Terrier, Ibizan, Pit Bull, Pointers (most), Saluki, Samoyed, Sloughi, Husky.
LARGE: Chest Size 26 - 32 inch | Weight 27 - 38kg | Recommended Harness width 1 inch. Suitable for breeds: Afghan Hound, Basset Hound, Boxer, Collies (most), Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, Giant Schnauzer, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Weimaraner.