Derma Soothe by Bonnie & Bailey is a Soil Association Certified Organic Dog Shampoo for Sensitive or Irritated Dog Skin. With a maximum organic content of at least 74% and the first luxury dog grooming product certified organic by the British Soil Association.
This 250ml bottle of shampoo uses a blend of base restorative organic essential oils - Jojoba, Argan and Vitamin E to soothe your dog’s skin. These oils have been carefully selected as the ideal choice for optimal skin care.
Fragrance-free for maximum gentleness, the ingredients include:
- Jojoba, a non-greasy emollient treatment to soothe damaged and irritated skin;
· Argan Oil to help heal damaged skin as well as nourish and condition;
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant is conditioning for the skin and an ideal choice for optimal skin care.
OR choose from our additional organic essential oils to include:
- Lemongrass a natural insecticide and anti-bacterial oil to inhibit bacteria growth, helps heal and soothe itching and irritation with a lovely strong lemony scent;
- Orange Blossom is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory and an amazing natural, sweet orangey scent;
- Rose is a wonderful old English scent of gardens, with it’s antimicrobial properties, making it anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, adding shine and protection to protect the hair or fur.
Bonnie & Bailey Organic Shampoo (250ml)
Key benefits of Bonnie & Bailey Dog Shampoos:-
- The first and only dog care products certified organic by the Soil Association, which is the only true reassurance of organic certification in an unregulated market;
- All products have maximum organic content with a minimum 74% ingredient listing;
- No SLS’s, parabens, pesticides, lanolin, or harsh surfactants – only gentle, naturally-derived detergents;
- Developed and made in England;
- Packaged in stylish aluminium bottles which keep fresher for longer, are recyclable and made in England;
- Made to human grade but with a dog's delicate pH balance in mind.
Wet coat well, pump straight from bottle into hand, or pump required amount, dependent on size of dog, into a jug of warm water and apply to coat.
It is recommended, where there is an irritation area, pump undiluted into hand and massage directly on to the affected area and for the rest of skin use diluted mix from jug. Massage well into skin and coat, rinse well with clean water. Avoid contact with the delicate eye area.