These eco-friendly, customised bags are made from naturally sourced material and hand-crafted by artisans from local villages in Southeast Asia. These works of art empower women as they provide a sole income to the women making the bags.
Hand-painted in meticulous detail and with harmonious colours, these bags are crafted by artists in Vietnam (crafted by women from the Ta Huu Tu hamlet, Pho Trach village, Vietnam). Fashionable, sustainable and made of natural grass that does not fade, stain, or tear.
Perfect for personalising with your own artwork or photograph of your dog or anything else you prefer for yourself or as a gift.
Material: Natural grass (Lepironia articulata)
Dimensions: (width x height x depth) : 43cm x 34cm x 11cm. Strap Length: 23cm
How to order:
- Step 1: Place your order on our website and make payment
- Step 2: We will contact you within 1 day specifically to get the image you would like customised on the bag. For urgent orders, please contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 3: You will receive your item within 2-3 weeks, we will update you on tracking details when it is ready to be sent.
AMADA – Natural Grass Woven Tote (customised)
- Hand-painted in non-fading acrylic paint
- Ethically sourced leather strap
- Cotton linen lining in colour to match the customisation
- Zipper closure with button latch and inner pocket compartment
- Use a soft cloth to gently wipe the product to remove any dirt or mold
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- To dry, simply air dry until the product is completely dry (do not expose to strong sunlight, as the grass fibres can become brittle and lose their original colour).
*Note : The product life depends on the usage and maintenance of the user.